Jakarta, Indonesia | Full-time
Apply via: http://bit.ly/airy-uid
Airyrooms.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality
User Interface Designers provide customer-focused user interfaces to our customers. We are looking for a designer who is challenged by solving complex problems. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with a cross functional team consisting of product managers, interaction designers, software engineers, and data analysts.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills: You should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong empathy and curiosity.
- Familiarity with user journey mapping or experience mapping (identifying touch points)
- Able to communicate ideas through sketches and wireframes
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills and have strong attention to detail
- Equipped with usability knowledge and best practices on how users would interact with the UI
- Ability to give and solicit feedback from other team member in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Knowledge about what translates from desktop and what doesn't, or why you'd opt for one solution for iOS and another on Android.
- Prototyping skill: You've prototyped on multiple platforms. You've made last-minute tweaks between user studies. You know how to be speedy and resourceful, but dream of better prototyping tools.
- Cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, Emails) and portfolio showing research process & problem-solving skills is a plus
- Fluency of standard professional tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Marvel / inVision, etc.)
For more info, please visit this page: http://bit.ly/airy-uid